Sticky Sriracha-Honey Chicken Wings Recipe
July 29, 2017
- 10 chicken wings, split to create 20 wings (10 mini drumsticks, 10 winglets)
- 4 tablespoons honey (I used Melissa’s orange blossom honey)
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili jam/peach chutney
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the chicken wings and allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the marinated chicken wings on a greased baking tray in a single layer and spoon a little of the glaze over each wing.
- Place in the oven and allow to bake for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, place the remaining glaze in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes until the glaze is hot and thickened slightly.
- Half way through baking, turn the wings and baste them with the remaining glaze.
- When the wings are cooked through and sticky, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.