Sriracha Hummus Chicken Wings Recipe
August 28, 2017
- 1/2 cup hummus (such as Sabra Classic hummus)
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2lbs chicken wings (assorted drumettes and flats)
- Sabra Farmer’s Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip for dipping (optional)
- Combine the hummus, sriracha, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Toss in the chicken wings and coat evenly with the mixture.
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees and line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Lay the wings in an even layer and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the wings are cooked through and crispy.
- Transfer to a serving tray and serve with Sabra Famer’s Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip