Sriracha Honey Hot Wings Recipe
March 28, 2017
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sriracha, reduce to 2 tablespoons if needed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- oil for the pan
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 7 ingredients. Add the chicken wings and mix well. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour. Remove the wings from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Indoors: Heat a bit of oil in a large nonstick pan over medium to medium- high heat. Add the chicken wings, cover and cook, flipping every so
often until cooked through, about 12-15 minutes. Remove the lid, add the remaining marinade and turn the heat up to high to reduce the sauce. Enjoy immediately.
- Grill: When ready to cook, set the grill at medium to medium-high heat. Brush the grill with oil and grill the chicken wings, brushing with the remaining marinade and turning every so often until charred and cooked through, about 14-18 minutes.