Spicy New Orleans Barbeque Shrimp Recipe
August 18, 2017
- 2 pounds fresh,jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Heinz Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke (hickory)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Add all of the other ingredients in a saucepan, stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool.
- Arrange the shrimp in an oven- proof casserole dish and pour the sauce over the shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake shrimp for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crusty French bread, new potatoes and a crisp salad.