Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Ranch Fried Pickles Recipe
June 24, 2017
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of your favorite hot sauce (I love Franks), divided
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 6 Cobblestone Bread Toasted Onion Rolls
- 4 slices cheese (I used Gouda and also love Cheddar on it!) optional
- Blue Cheese Dressing, optional for garnish
- Ranch Fried Pickles, optional for garnish
- Place chicken breasts along with 3/4 of the bottle hot sauce and ranch seasoning into a non-stick sprayed slow cooker.
- Allow to cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Add the butter and the remaining hot sauce, and shred chicken with forks. Stir to combine.
- To assemble sandwiches, place cheese and chicken on toasted bun. top with blue cheese dressing and Ranch Fried Pickles if desired.