Slow Cooker Barbecue Beef Sandwiches Recipe
April 24, 2017
- 2 lbs. ground beef (I used 7% fat), browned (save a bit of the drippings! see below)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 (12-oz.) jar Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 small white onion, diced
- Brown the ground beef and keep a touch of the drippings, add to the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Serve on toasted buns and enjoy!