Slow Cooker Apple Rosemary Pork Loin Recipe
July 31, 2017
- 1 (3-pound) pork loin
- 2 large granny smith apples, cored and sliced about ¼-inch thick
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Spray your slow cooker insert with cooking spray or grease well.
- Place pork loin fat side up on a cutting board. Slice pork loin into slits (about 1-inch apart) deep enough for apples. Place 2 apple slices into each slit (skin side up). Place remaining apple slices evenly into bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth over pork loin. Sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper over pork loin.
- Spread onion slices around pork loin. Sprinkle cinnamon and rosemary over all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.