Chipotle Slaw Ingredients:
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
Pulled Pork Taco Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 cups leftover pulled pork
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from canned chipotles)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 8 corn taco shells
- diced tomatoes
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all of the ingredients for the slaw together in a bowl. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat avocado oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in pulled pork, adobo sauce, cumin and garlic. Mix well. Cook until warmed through, season to taste with salt. Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- In another skillet, add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Fry tortilla over medium heat just until softened, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and repeat until all tortillas are cooked.
- To assemble a taco, spoon pulled pork into the taco shell and top with chipotle slaw, diced tomatoes and chopped fresh cilantro. Serve.