Pulled Pork Loaded Fries Recipe
August 24, 2017
- 6 large potatoes, cut into chunky chips/fries
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 cups left-over pulled pork
- 2 cups grated cheese of your choice (I used mozzarella and cheddar)
- sliced fresh chili (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°c.
- Place the chips in a large bowl and toss with the oil and salt.
- Spread onto a large baking sheet in a single layer and place in the oven.
- Allow the chips to bake for 50-60 minutes until they are golden brown and crisp (turn the chips approximately halfway through cooking).
- Remove the chips from the oven then top with the pulled pork, cheese and chillies.
- Place back in the oven and allow the pork to heat through and the cheese to melt (between 5-10 minutes).
- Remove and serve.