- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange and (1) red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- juice of 1 lime, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, plus more for serving
- 8-10 Old El Paso Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos and Fajitas, warmed
- 2 cups steamed rice, for serving
- shredded cheddar, sliced avocado and salsa, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. On a large baking sheet, toss together the chicken, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic, powder, kosher salt and pepper, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Scoot the chicken to one side of the pan, arranging it in an even layer.
3. To the opposite side of the pan, add the pepper, onions and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers are beginning to char.
4. Remove from the the oven and toss everything together with the lime juice and cilantro.
5. To serve, divide the rice among warmed tortillas. Top with chicken, peppers, cheese, avocado, and salsa. Enjoy!