Nacho Spicy Bloody Mary Recipe
August 12, 2017
Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 24 oz tomato juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Cholula
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 oz vodka (you can also use a spicy vodka here if you love heat!)
- 1 cup corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Garnish: sliced jalapeños, sour cream, freshly chopped cilantro
- In a large pitcher, stir together tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, chipotle powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, Cholula, and salt. Refrigerate mix until ready to serve.
- On a lined baking sheet, add tortilla chips in small piles of approximately 4 to 5 chips. Try to make the piles an even layer and make sure they are wider than the mouth of the cocktail glasses you would like to use.
- Top the chip piles with 1-2 Tbsp of shredded cheese.
- Place pan under the broiler set to high for approximately 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese is melted. Set aside.
- When ready to make the cocktail, add vodka to a cocktail glass filled with ice. Top with Spicy Bloody Mary Mix and stir to combine.
- Top with tortilla chips piles. Garnish with a small dollop of sour cream, sliced jalapeños and a sprinkle of freshly cilantro. Serve.