Instant Pot Sweet Chili Chicken Wings Recipe
April 13, 2017
- Instant Pot Duo
- Pack Chicken Wings
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2Tbsp Honey
- 1Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1Tsp Garlic Puree
- ½ Tsp Nutmeg
- 1Tsp Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix together all your ingredients (apart from the chicken) in a mixing bowl.
- Keep your chicken wings in their packaging and season them with salt and pepper making sure the chicken skin is well seasoned.
- Place the chicken wings into the marinade and mix well with your hands.
- Place the chicken wings into a big piece of silver foil and wrap it tightly.
- Place the necessary 180ml of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot, place the steaming shelf on top and then the silver foil packet on top of this.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to sealing. Press manual for 10 minutes and allow it to build up pressure.
- Once it beeps allow it to cool down for 5 minutes before you serve it.
- Once cool remove the chicken wings from the silver foil and place into a serving dish ready for the two of you to eat.