Honey Sriracha Flank Steak Recipe
May 19, 2017
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 heavy dashes ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb flank steak, cut into two equal-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Lime wedges
- Combine the honey, Sriracha, salt, black pepper and butter together. Stir to mix well.
- Marinade the steak with half the butter mixture, save the remaining. Marinade for 30 minutes or best 2 hours.
- Fire up a grill and grill the flank steak on both sides, about 5 minutes on each side or until the steak is just cooked through on the inside. Grill longer if you want the steak well done. Slice with a chef’s knife and serve it immediately with fresh lime wedges and the remaining honey Sriracha butter.