Honey Miso Chicken Wings Recipe
March 11, 2017
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken wingettes and drumettes
- Ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 3 tablespoon mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- White sesame
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings, pat with paper towels. Season with some salt and ground black pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, ginger, miso, mirin, honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil together. Whisk it to form a smooth and slightly watering marinade. Marinate the chicken with the miso mixture for 2 hours.
- Arrange the marinated chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Shake off the excess marinade. Bake for 20 minutes or until the surface is golden brown. Turn over to the other side and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, garnish with white sesame and serve immediately.