Honey Bacon BBQ Smoked Pork Ribs Recipe
November 4, 2016
- 1 Rack Pork Ribs
- 2 cups Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp Cajun Injector Cajun Shake
- 2 tbsp Original Louisiana Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 8 oz Cajun Injector Honey Bacon BBQ Marinade
- Remove the ribs from their package and allow to breath for 5 minutes. Pat with paper towel and generously apply Cajun Shake and hot sauce to both sides of the ribs.
- Set the temperature on the smoker to 225 F and the timer to 4 hours. Pour apple juice in drip pan located above heating element.
- Place ribs on rack and load 1/3 cup of favorite smoke pellets into chamber and rotate chamber to empty pellets onto element.
- Smoke ribs for four hours, basting with marinade before the last hour of cooking.