Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs Recipe
March 15, 2017
- 2.5 lbs. Just BARE Chicken Thighs
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 6 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Heat grill to medium high heat, about 400 ºF.
- In a small saucepan, add butter. Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Next add in smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Pat chicken thighs dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub with olive oil soaked rag.
- Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 4-5 minutes.
- Continue to cook chicken, flipping every 3-4 minutes so it doesn’t burn until the internal temperature is 165ºF. (about 25-30 minutes)
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken.
- Remove from grill.