Grilled Beef Flanken Ribs Recipe
November 30, 2016
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 3-4 thin slices of fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Chinese cooking wine
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup tamari soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 5 slabs beef flanken cut ribs
- Mix the first 10 ingredients together in a bowl, then set aside. Place the ribs in a large zip lock bag and pour the marinade over all to coat. Place in the refrigerator over night.
- Preheat the grill to 450 -500 F.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and pour the marinade into a bowl for basting. Grill the ribs on the hot racks, turning and basting until done to taste.