- 3 lbs chicken party wings
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together egg and milk. In a resealable plastic bag combine flour and seasoning salt. Dip wings in egg mixture then transfer to plastic bag and shake to coat. Transfer to a plate and allow to set for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken wings on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with canola oil. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn and cook for another 15 – 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add in minced garlic and cook just until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from heat, add in white wine vinegar, pepper, kosher salt and garlic powder.
- Once wings are cooked, use tongs to transfer hot wings to bowl with garlic pepper mixture. Toss to coat. Serve hot.
Don’t forget the wet naps, despite the fact that they are missing the traditional red sauce, these can be quite messy. Or maybe its just when you pick up the left over garlic pieces with your fingers like I have a tendency to do.