Fiesta Ranch Chicken Totchos
October 26, 2015
- 1 1 lb. Bag of Ore Ida Tater Tots
- 1 24 oz. Bag of Kraft Mexican Four Cheese Blend, Shredded
- 1 8 oz. Bottle of Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 1 oz. Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken from the Deli
- Real Bacon Bits
- Kraft Sour Cream
- Chopped Scallions
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and pour the tater tots, in a single layer, on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 24 minutes.
- While the tater tots are baking, pick the chicken from the rotisserie chicken and place in a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl with the chicken in it add the entire bottle of ranch, a palm full of bacon bits, package of taco seasoning, and 1 c. of shredded cheese.
- Stir everything together.
- Once the tater tots are finished cooking, and are brown and crispy, top with a layer of the chicken mixture, shredded cheese and bacon bits.
- Return to the oven until cheese is melted.
- Once cheese is melted, remove from the oven, and top with sour cream and chopped scallions.
- Serve and Enjoy!