Earl Grey Tea Cocktail Recipe
October 11, 2016
- 6 ounces cold Earl Grey tea
- 1 1/4 ounces gin
- 1 1/4 ounces honey simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 lavender sprigs
- Brew 4 cups Earl Grey tea. This will give you enough to make a few cocktails. Store in the refrigerator to keep cold.
- Make a batch of honey simple syrup to store in the fridge as well. 5 cups water, 1 cup honey. Bring to a simmer until honey has dissolved. Then cool in the fridge.
- Add all of the above ingredients into a cocktail shaker, with 2 sprigs lavender and ice. Shake several times. Then strain the cocktail into a glass over one large ice cube. Garnish with lavender.