This kicked-up chicken wing recipe perfectly complements a Mexican fiesta-themed game day menu.
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine spices in a small bowl.
- Arrange the wings in a roasting pan; drizzle them with olive oil and toss. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the wings and toss again. Roast wings 45 minutes to 1 hour.