Cherry Blossom Ribs Recipe
August 14, 2016
- 1kg baby back pork ribs
- 80ml cherry blossom puree
- 1 1/2 tbsp mild English mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 dried chipotle chilli, rehydrated, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except ribs, in a bowl and mix well.
- Place ribs into a non-reactive container, pour sauce mixture over the ribs and rub in well, making sure they are coated all over. Cover and place into fridge for at least 4 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan). Place ribs on a baking tray, cover with alfoil and roast for 1 hour and 20 mins. Remove foil, turn oven heat up to 200ºC (180ºC fan) and roast for a further 15 mins. Serve immediately.