- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (1/2 medium)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 7 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch pie pan with shortening. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press 6 biscuits in bottom and up side of pie pan to form crust. Cut remaining 4 biscuits into quarters; set aside.
2In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook uncovered until bubbly. Spoon into biscuit-lined pan.
3Arrange cheese slices on top of beef mixture. Place biscuit quarters, point side down, around edge of hot beef mixture.
4Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.