- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 6 andouille sausage links
- 6 hot dog buns
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, dijon mustard and Cajun seasoning in a medium size bowl. Fold in cabbage and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat your grill to cook the sausages.
Cook sausages over medium heat until cooked through about 10 minutes.
Place sausages in a bun and top with spicy slaw. Serve.