Brown Sugar Dijon Chicken Wings Recipe
June 7, 2017
- 3 – 4 lbs chicken wings, cut in pieces, tips removed
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season the wing pieces with salt and pepper and bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet for about 35 minutes, turning once during the cooking time.
- Combine the dijon mustard, brown sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a slow simmer until the brown sugar is completely dissolved.
- Brush the glaze onto the partially cooked wings about every ten minutes, turning them each time.
- Repeat the glazing 3 to 4 times so that the wings are well coated and sticky.
- Serve immediately.