Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Balls Recipe
May 31, 2017
- 2 cups Rice Crispies
- 1 lb. Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder1 C Powdered Sugar, divided
- ¼ cup Bourbon Caramel Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Add the rice crispies and bacon to a blender or food processor and blend until finely ground. Dump the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the cocoa powder and ¾ cup of the powdered sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bourbon caramel syrup, corn syrup, and water, then add to the dry mix and stir until thoroughly combined. Roll into 1 inch balls, then coat in the remaining powdered sugar.