- 8 oz dried pasta – penne, elbows or campanelle
- 1 (14-oz) package smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup beer
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook smoked sausage in olive oil until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a medium saucepan, heat beer over medium-high heat until it bubbles. Stir in flour and cheese. Whisk until cheese has melted and is smooth. Whisk in dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Toss cooked sausage and pasta in beer cheese sauce. Serve immediately