Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta
October 20, 2015
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1/2 lime, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- To make the sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp and mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.