Baked Parmesan Garlic Wings Recipe
January 10, 2016
- 2 lbs frozen party chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 fresh sweet basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup bottled blue cheese dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Rinse and clean the chicken wings. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Add the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt to the chicken wings. Toss to combine well so each chicken wing is nicely coated with the spices.
- Transfer the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken wings turn to a nice brown color.
- In the meantime, mix the olive oil, basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt together in a small bowl.
- In a dip bowl, mix the blue cheese dressing and the mustard together, stir to combine well.
- Transfer the chicken wings out of the oven and toss them with the garlic parmesan mixture. Serve the chicken wings immediately with the dressing.