Baked Chili Cheese Dogs Recipe
October 24, 2016
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 2 cups chili, homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cook hot dogs according to package instructions; set aside.*
- Place hot dog buns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place hot dogs in buns; top with chili and cheese.
- Place into oven, covered, and bake until the cheese has melted, about 14-16 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with red onion, if desired.