Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
August 14, 2017
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a small casserole dish with non-stick spray, set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a flat layer on a sheet of parchment paper. Place a second sheet of parchment paper on top. Using a mallet or a rolling pin, gently pound chicken till about 1/2 inch thick.
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper (keep in mind the bacon will also add salt to the final flavor). Each pounded out chicken breast should be long enough to make two roll ups, so slice them in half.
- Wrap chicken around a Farm Rich Jalapeño Pepper. Then wrap with bacon. Place in prepared casserole dish and continue working until all chicken, poppers and bacon are used.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through. Serve hot!