Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burger Recipe
August 17, 2017
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Flavored Johnsonville® Grillers
- 4 thick slices cheddar cheese
- 12 strips bacon, cooked to crispy
- 4 sunny-side up eggs
- Cook Johnsonville® Grillers according to package directions. During the last minute of cooking, add a slice of cheddar cheese to each burger and let melt completely.
- Place burgers on buns and top with a few strips of bacon and a sunny-side up egg. Top with ketchup, sriracha, or any other condiment you’re into. Devour immediately.