- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup beer
- 3/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup cooked yellow corn
- 3 tbsp diced jalapeños
- 1/3 cup salsa (I used a smokey one)
- Green onion, sliced
- Limes, optional for serving
- Cilantro, optional for serving
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and beer to a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Heat, stirring regularly, until fully melted and smooth.
- Add the bacon bits, corn, jalapeños and salsa and stir until well combined. Remove dip from heat.
Pour the dip into a serving dish and garnish with green onion, limes, cilantro and an other additional garnishes. Serve warm.